Plasmas in Life Science Applications
Plasma treatments can deliver specific functionalisation of surfaces for e.g. protective coatings, barrier layers and to improve biomolecular absorption.
Princeton offer a wide range of plasma surface treatments to the medical industry to address these growing demands. We are very experienced within the this field having worked across all applications and with many leading medical & life science professionals.
Plasma Treatment Life Science
- Plasma surface activation to increase adhesion for balloon catheters prior to gluing
- Plasma surface activation of syringes/hubs prior to gluing
- Treatment of intra-ocular lenses prior to bio-compatible coatings or to make them hydrophilic
- Plasma coatings for functionalisation of immuno assays and cell culture media
- Ultra-fine cleaning of medical implants