Plasma Surface Treatment of Composites
Plasma surface treatment of composite materials, which are used widely in advanced engineering applications, are proving advantageous in both cleaning and adhesive bonding of dissimilar materials.
Available treatments can be applied in both batch-plasma and atmospheric in-line plasma cases and often remove the need for tedious mechanical abrasion and other preparations. We have formed close relationships with major Tier 1 and Tier 2 organizations within the automotive and aerospace industries where our quick turnaround and flexible process development has proved invaluable.
PLASMA TREATMENT: COMPOSITES
- Treatment of similar & dissimilar materials
- Replaces tedious surface abrasion steps
- Increased surface wettability
- Better bonding with many adhesives
- Plasma Surface Treatment of composite materials
- Plasma Surface Cleaning