Low Cost Plasma Cleaners
Our low cost plasma cleaners are entry-level units which are suitable for a wide range of basic plasma cleaning and surface activation procedures.
There are two models to choose from; 100mm diameter and 150mm diameter plasma chamber. Either choice is perfect for occasional and low-throughput laboratory or production use. They do not have the range of options or upgrade features available with our other plasma cleaner models but deliver unbeatable value in a compact, bench-top unit.
LOW COST PLASMA CLEANER OPTIONS
- Available in 100mm dia. and 150mm dia. plasma chamber versions
- Single, fixed flow gas inlet
- Continuously variable power setting
- With or without vacuum pump
- Plasma cleaning
- Plasma surface activation
- Metals, polymers, glass and ceramics
Plasma Surface Cleaning of Lenses
Hoya Lens has had a presence in the UK for over 30 years in which time they have brought some of the best quality lens materials to the UK optical market.