Innovative software tool optimized for easy and complete control over the entire deposition process and all components in the system.
It comprises a convenient and intuitive graphical user interface allowing three general modes of operation:
• manual control of all system elements,
• automated control by predefined recipes,
• service mode, that allows a user to control every part of the system without safety limitations.
▪ graphical representation of status and adjusting parameters of all system components (MFC, valves, pumps, gauges, substrate, power supplies etc.),
▪ XManager (recipe editor) for fast drag&drop building your recipes (with import/export possibility),
▪ recipes can be extended with new subrecipes (macros) of any process within Python Script,
▪ creating automatic process of sequences, including subrecipies, loops, calibrations, pauses and many more,
▪ new devices can be add to system by using Tango tools, e.g. PyTango library,
▪ password protected access rights using 1 of 3 levels (e.g. engineer, scientist, operator),
▪ all process data is stored in archiver based on MySQL database,
▪ generation of text protocol files with all needed process information,
▪ remote access by VNC protocol,
▪ logging of the operation time.
Synthesium can be installed and operated offline on separate PC in system simulation mode. This is very useful when user want to prepare and test recipes.
Synthesium software is based on TANGO technology and is extremely easy to extend with new hardware.
All recipes and new hardware modifications can be achieved by using open-source tools or, for example, in Python Script.